While only a majority of the population if left-handed it has not gone unnoticed by certain writers and they make sure to make a refferance to it.
- "Inigo: You are wonderful"
- "Wesley: Thank you, I've worked hard to become so."
- "Inigo: I admit it you are better than I am."
- "Wesley: Then why are you smiling?"
- "Inigo: Becuase I know something you don't."
- "Wesley: And what is that?"
- "Inigo: I am not left-handed."
- "Wesley: You are amazing."
- "Inigo: I aught to be after 20 years."
- "Wesley: (struggling) There's something I aught to tell you."
- "Inigo: Tell me."
- "Wesley: I'm not left-handed either."
The Princess Bride (movie)
Cyborg: What do you think? We got kicked out of our house, a pint-size Poindexter took me for a joyride, and in case you haven’t noticed, I just became left-handed!
Cyborg from Teen Titans episode one Final Exam